Our Solution :
We have selected the finest Soursops and manufactured into a purée form that can last up to one year if kept in the freezer. The benefits of using our products include:
1. Easy to control soursop stock.
2. Reduce loss due to wastage of rotten soursops.
3. Reduce possibility of turning down a customer’s order due to soursop stock being unripe to make into juice.
4. Our product is easy to use, no additional sweetener required.
5. 100% No Preservatives added.
Common Challenges Faced :
Soursop is a kind of fruit that requires the precise ripeness in order to produce into Soursop juice. If it is not ripe enough the flesh is hard and has a sour taste. If it is too ripe it will go rotten very quickly and will incur loss.
1. Soursop trees does not produce fruit in large numbers. A soursop tree produces an average of 12 to 24 fruits per harvest, so there might not be enough soursops readily available in the local market to satisfy all consumers who order soursops juice at your restaurant.
2. Sometimes, soursops sold at the local market were harvested too early and unripe. Unfortunately, these soursop will never reach the correct ripeness. The flesh will be hard and has a sour taste when consumed. These soursops can not be sold and will incur a loss.
3. Soursop that has reached a correct ripeness will go rotten very quickly if left unused. For example: Your restaurant received an order for 3 glasses of soursop juice. In order to produce 3 glasses of juice the bartender made use of ½ soursop fruit. If there is no order for soursop juice for the rest of the day, the remaining ½ soursop fruit will become rotten and will have to be thrown away.
4. Soursop has many seeds and it is time consuming to remove the seeds. Imagine having 10 customers ordering soursop juice during the busy lunch hour!
5. If your soursop stock is kept in the refrigerator for too long it will lose its water content and the flesh becomes dry. The soursop will become unsuitable to make soursop juice.
6. There might be situations that you are forced to turn down a customer’s order due to the soursop stock being unripe and unsuitable for consumption. This might leave a bad impression on the customer.
Choose your language:
English | Bahasa Indonesia
100% No PRESERVATIVES