Our Solution :
We have selected the finest Harum Manis Mangoes and manufactured into a purée form that can last up to one year if kept in the freezer. The benefits of using our products include:
1. Easy to control mango stock.
2. Reduce loss due to wastage of rotten mangoes.
3. Reduce possibility of turning down a customer’s order due to mango stock being unripe to make into juice.
4. Our product is easy to use, no additional sweetener required.
5. No need to worry about fluctuations in seasonal prices.
6. 100% No Preservatives added.
Choose your language:
English | Bahasa Indonesia
100% No PRESERVATIVES
Common Challenges Faced :
Mango is a kind of fruit that requires the precise ripeness in order to produce into mango juice. If it is not ripe enough it will taste sour. If it is too ripe it will go rotten very quickly and will incur loss.
1. Being a kind of seasonal fruit, there might not be enough mangos readily available in the local market during low seasons to satisfy all consumers who order mango juice at your restaurant.
2. There are many types of mango, every species differ in aroma, taste and texture when blend into juice.
3. Mango is considered relatively expensive during low seasons.
4. Mango that is unripe will taste very sour and has to wait till it reach the correct ripeness.
5. If your mango stock is kept in the refrigerator for too long it will lose its water content and the flesh becomes dry. For example: Your restaurant received an order for 3 glasses of mango juice. In order to produce 3 glasses of juice the bartender made use of 2 ½ mango fruit. If there is no order for mango juice for the rest of the day, the remaining ½ mango fruit will have to be kept in the refrigerator. If it is kept in the refrigerator for too long it will lose its water content and the flesh becomes dry.
6. There might be situations that you are forced to turn down a customer’s order due to the mango stock being unripe and unsuitable for consumption. This might leave a bad impression on the customer.